12 Days of Blogmas Introduction (plus Christmas freebies)
I’ve been so excited to start this series! Christmas is my favorite time of year and this year is no different, even during a pandemic. In fact, I believe we need the magic that the Christmas season brings now more than ever. I’ll be discussing that a little later in the series.
As I was planning out what this series would look like, a big part of that was how to kickoff 12 Days of Blogmas. What better way to do that than with gifts? That’s right, I’ve got some gifts for you to download. I’ve gathered a few blogging friends of mine who have some amazing Christmas freebies for you.
In addition to my friends I created a 12 Days of Blogmas ebook for all of my VIP Buds. If you are not a VIP Bud yet, it’s not too late to join. It’s free, all you have to do is sign up here. Okay, I’m sure you want to know what all is included in this e-book.
In this ebook you will find tips, activities, and more that will surely get you into the Christmas spirit, if you aren’t already there. My favorite aspects of this freebie are the mood tracker, gift brainstorm sheet, and the 31 day challenge at the end of it. I can’t wait for you to download it in the resource library and tell me your favorite aspect of the ebook!
Okay I promised you more Christmas freebies, and I am going to deliver. Here are the freebies that you can download for some Christmas cheer.
- Sweet and Spicy Essentials: If you want a fun journaling challenge, download this journaling challenge full of prompts for the whole month and tips/tools to make the most of it.
- Mind Healthy Mom: If you need a reminder to keep up with self-care, and reduce anxiety, you are going to want to read this blog post. In there you’ll see a Self-care checklist to download and keep close during this busy season.
- Sharing Life’s Moments – Are you hosting Christmas dinner this year? Whether you are getting the whole family together, or just cooking for the household,you’ll want this menu planner. Download this Christmas freebie here.
- Pretty Delightful – Why buy gift tags that everyone else is buying when you can grab these cute free gift tags? Not only are you saving money, but you are getting something different from everyone else.
- Colourful Hope: Keeping with the self-care theme, here is another Christmas freebie for you. Download your self care plan here.
- Last, but not least, if you haven’t downloaded the 12 Days of Blogmas ebook, what are you waiting for? tap/click the button below to download it now!
Have I mentioned how excited I am for the 12 Days of Blogmas series? In these next 12 days you’ll be getting tons of tips on how to make the most of the Christmas season. If you aren’t following me on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok yet, make sure you do that today. I will be sharing a lot more bonus content on those channels.
I’ll see you tomorrow where I’ll be announcing a fun 31 day challenge you can do to end the year on a good note.
November 30, 2020 at 2:31 pm
Love this. April Lynn shared this on a group I founded for pregnant and new mothers called Pregnant and New Moms Mental Wellness Support Group. And your work is so amazing. Thanks so much. Love your blog.
Since you are into Personal Development would you be interested in collaborating and doing a guest article for my blog focusing on mental health and the holiday spirit? Would love to have you on. Regardless, love all this content that you put together for this post. Thanks again.
December 10, 2020 at 10:39 pm
yes of course! Just send a message to email@example.com and we can chat further.
12 Days of Blogmas Conclusion – Budding Joy
December 11, 2020 at 2:11 pm
[…] 1: A massive collection of freebies. If for some reason you haven’t seen this post, check it out […]
14 Quotes & Journal Prompts To Kickoff Plan Week 2020 – Budding Joy
December 14, 2020 at 7:18 am
[…] Blogmas was fun, and I really love that series every year, but my favorite series of the year is Plan Week. Plan Week is HERE!!!!!!! I can’t wait to discuss all things planners, productivity, and goal setting with you all this week. There are so many fun things coming this week, including Plan With Me lives on Instagram! […]