10 Ideas For a 21 in 2021 Challenge
This post will be super short today. I just wanted to share with you something fun to track things you want to do in the new year. I saw a lot of 20 in 2020 lists at the beginning of this year, I even made one. I decided I wanted to try it again in the new year. Here are some tips and ideas to create your own 21 in 2021 list. I’ve even have a few freebies at the end of today’s post for you.
Your 21 in 2021 Game Plan
The way I see it, there are two different options you can go for here. You can list 21 activities you want to do, like read _ amount of books, write a book, run a 5k, etc.. Another way is to approach it as 21 of something. Here’s my list so that you can get an idea of what you can add to yours.
- Read 21 books: Look out for my Words That Shape Me: 2020 Reading list to be published soon!
- Listen to 21 podcasts: If you have a podcast you’d recommend, put it in the comments.
- Make 21 new recipes: I used to be really good about trying new recipes, but I’ve been slacking. I thought this would give me some accountability.
- Lose 21 pounds: My weight loss journey continues, so this was a no-brainer.
- Take 21 courses: I have so many courses I want to take, but haven’t yet. So again, accountability was the drive for this one.
- Write 21 blog posts: More content for y’all! 🙂
- Watch 21 movies: It’s been so long since I’ve sat down to watch a movie. I want to watch more of them in 2021.
- Listen to 21 albums: If you have any albums you think I should check out, let me know. I like almost all genres.
- Make 21 TikToks: Okay I’ll admit it, I may have a slight obsession with TikTok.
- Apply to 21 jobs: The job hunting stress is real. I’m hoping to knock these out as soon as possible. I just hope one of them leads to a job that starts my career. I really need that right now.
Why Do This?
I think it’s a fun way to take the pressure off of goal setting. Yes, goal setting is important, but can be overwhelming for some. These small activities are a great warm-up to get into the flow of goal setting. Another plus is that it is a great way to make memories and challenge yourself. You could even have a joint list with a friend or family member to see who can finish their list first, if you like competition.
A Gift For You
I’m making it easy for you to participate in a 21 in 2021 challenge, if you’d like. Here are a few printables you can use, there are different designs and sizes.
Let me know if you decide to use these. Tomorrow is one of my favorite posts, I’m sharing how I create my bullet journal. See you then!