Budding Joy Gift Guide Part 2
Welcome to day two of the Budding Joy Gift Guide! Yesterday you got ideas for the loved ones in your life that are into health and fitness or bullet journaling. Check that out here, then get ready to jot down even more gift ideas.
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, so some of the products below may be affiliate links. What this means is that, if you decide to purchase these items a small percentage of the sale will go to me, at no extra cost to you.
Gift Guide For The Productivity Focused
Pens: You’ve got a variety of options here. You can go with the ballpoints, gel-pens, rolling ball, or felt tips.
Earbuds: If your loved one needs deep focus to be their best productive self, then earbuds will make a great gift.
Portable Charger: These are handy to have when you are on the go. It would be great for someone that has tons of meetings, activities, or events to go to.
Mini Planner: Help your loved one check their (to-do) list twice by gifting them with a mini-planner. These are small enough to fit into a bag without taking up too much room. It also helps to be able to reference any tasks or meetings coming up quickly.
Gifts For When They Need To Jot Things Down
Sticky Notes: These are great for the home, the office, really anywhere you need them. They would also make a great stocking stuffer.
All the notebooks: Notebooks are useful for just about anything. Meeting notes, book/podcast notes, to-do lists, the list could go on. You can be sure they would get put to use if you gifted your loved ones with one.
Start Today Journal: If you have heard your loved ones mentioned Rachel Hollis, they will love this notebook. These notebooks are a great way to slow down and think about what you are grateful for and be inspired by the future. They come in many different colors too.
More Gifts They’ll Love
Personal Growth Books: There are a plethora of amazing personal development books out there today. You’ve got books about productivity, books about leadership, books about taking risks trusting yourself, and getting out of your own head. Some of my favorites in these categories are The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod, How Successful People Lead by John C. Maxwell, and I’m currently reading Everything Is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo.
WiFi Speaker: Why try to remember meetings when your device can remember them for you. I’m sure you’ve seen the commercials for Alexa, Siri, and all the other WiFi portable assistants. These are ideal for productive people because it allows them to keep their focus on the task in front of them while scheduling other appointments, tasks, etc.
Coffee Mugs: For those early risers that have to have a cup of coffee before their work begins. There are so many options. You can really fit it to your loved one’s personality/interests.
Laptop Case: Another great gift for those on-the-go loved ones. If you never see them without a laptop nearby, they’ll love this.
Coaching Call: There are so many different people out there that do business and/or life coaching. If you know some of the people your loved one follows in the personal development field, see if that person offers coaching plans.
Gift Guide For The Self-Care Gurus
- Jade roller: In my opinion, they are like mini face massagers. They have great benefits though. Read more here.
- Face Masks: There are so many options here. You could gift your loved ones with a sheet mask, a peel-off mask, or a gel mask to name a few.
- Essential Oils Set: There are many known benefits of using essential oils for self-care. While I haven’t given them a try yet, it’s something I plan on doing in 2020. You could also pair these with a mini diffuser if they don’t have one already. Learn more about essential oils here.
- Fuzzy Socks: You can never go wrong with cute fuzzy socks. They are perfect for relaxing around the house on a cold winter day.
- Bath bombs: When you think of self-care you probably picture bubble baths. While that is technically not what self-care is, it can be part of it. If your loved ones like to have their “me” time in the bathtub, they will love a bath bomb.
- Spa Gift Card: What is more relaxing than a trip to the spa?
- Candles: Like with essential oils, certain candles can evoke different emotions and promote relaxation. Candles are perfect for that in case your loved ones aren’t into essential oils.
- Coloring Book Set: I feel like this activity came out of nowhere and became a hit a couple of years ago. This makes a great gift for those that like to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and find some calmness.
More Gifts They’ll Love
- Gratitude journal: For friends that like to reflect on the good in their life these are great to have.
- Meal-Kit Delivery: Sometimes self-care is simple things like brushing your hair, taking a shower, cooking a meal, etc. These meal kits are a great way to take the guesswork out of what to eat for meals and ensuring that it’s simple to grab and make. Some popular ones are Hello Fresh and PlateJoy.
- Meditation App: If your loved ones like to meditate, they’ll love a premium app subscription like Calm or Headspace.
- DIY Self Care Kit: If you like to make heartfelt, DIY gifts this is right up your alley. You can fill the kit with whatever you think they would like, and maybe even a sweet note they can read when they are feeling down,
That wraps up our 2019 Gift Guide. I hope I’ve given you some solid ideas on what to give those on your list this year. Let me know in the comments what’s the best gift you’ve ever gotten, or a gift you have given someone.
This post is a part of Blogmas 2019. Catch up on other festive topics down below.
- Gift Guide Part 1
- Gift Guide Part 2 (you are here)
- My Christmas Bucket List
- Why I Love Christmas
- Guest Post: Holiday Blues