I’m sharing with you my struggle with depression and self-acceptance in the hopes that you can find comfort in knowing you are not alone in your mental health struggle. If you do not struggle with depression you’ll better understand what your loved ones are going through if they struggle with their mental health. Depression affects everyone who experiences it differently, but one thing we all have in common is that we all feel alone in the battle. It took me some time to come to realize that is not true. My hope for these posts is that you will come to this realization as well.
- Finding Joy In Christmas Crafts December 9, 2019
- 4 Ways To Prioritize Self Care During the Christmas Season December 8, 2019
- My Christmas Favorites December 7, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Love Christmas December 5, 2019
- My Christmas Bucket List December 4, 2019
Connect with me
Mailchimp Signup Form