I’m sharing with you my struggle with depression and self-acceptance in the hopes that you can find comfort in knowing you are not alone in your mental health struggle. If you do not struggle with depression you’ll better understand what your loved ones are going through if they struggle with their mental health. Depression affects everyone who experiences it differently, but one thing we all have in common is that we all feel alone in the battle. It took me some time to come to realize that is not true. My hope for these posts is that you will come to this realization as well.
- Healthy Eats: My Grocery Haul Must Haves August 10, 2019
- The Morning Routine Breakdown: Conclusion August 7, 2019
- Morning Routine Breakdown Q & A August 1, 2019
- Inspiration for Tough Workouts July 28, 2019
- New to personal development? Here are 5 ways to include it In your morning routine July 25, 2019
Connect with me