I’m sharing with you my struggle with depression and self-acceptance in the hopes that you can find comfort in knowing you are not alone in your mental health struggle. If you do not struggle with depression you’ll better understand what your loved ones are going through if they struggle with their mental health. Depression affects everyone who experiences it differently, but one thing we all have in common is that we all feel alone in the battle. It took me some time to come to realize that is not true. My hope for these posts is that you will come to this realization as well.
- Does Seeking Help For Your Mental Health Make You Weak? March 19, 2020
- Looking Back To Look Forward: A Weight Loss Failure Story March 9, 2020
- Love Myself 2020 Journal Challenge: Conclusion February 28, 2020
- How To Utilize Self-Care During Hard Times February 25, 2020
- Words That Shape Me: Self-Love Edition` February 23, 2020
Mailchimp Signup Form