I’ve got over 100 pounds to lose and I know it will be far from easy, This weight loss journey is about more than the number on the scale. It’s about becoming stronger, healthier, and happier with the girl I see in the mirror. I’ve already had countless setbacks over the past 2 years, but I’ve also met big milestones. Follow me in this journey as I meet even more milestones and finally become the healthy person I was meant to be. My hope is that if you are also wanting to become healthier, or already in your own journey, you’ll be able to relate and be encouraged and motivated to keep going. If you aren’t currently wanting/needing to lose weight I hope you will learn how you can best encourage, support those around you who are.
- The Greatest Workout I’ve Ever Done April 24, 2019
- 4 Tips To Get You Through The Tough Seasons of Life April 20, 2019
- My Self-Care Journey: Lessons I’ve Learned February 25, 2019
- 12 Cheap and Quick Self-Care Activities February 20, 2019
- The ABCs of Self Care February 14, 2019
Connect with me